Jet-Black Prides Itself On Excellent Workmanship And Attention To Detail.
- All team members are fully trained and insured for Workers’ Compensation.
- Pavement surfaces are thoroughly pre-cleaned prior to sealcoat application.
- Commercial grade sealer applied at recommended manufacturer rates. MSDS available upon request.
- Two coats are normally applied and are required for warranty. A third coat in heavy traffic areas may be recommended.
- Ask your representation for details. To find your local Jet-Black click here.
- Note: Sealer will be hand applied near all hardscapes to prevent splatter.
Benefits Of Sealcoating
- Saves You Money – The skyrocketing cost of new asphalt makes sealcoating more cost effective than ever before. For just pennies per square foot you can protect your asphalt against the harmful elements that lead to its deterioration.
- Prolongs Pavement Life – Routine Maintenance (proper crack sealing and sealcoating) can double the life of your asphalt. Click here to see Service Life Comparison Chart for maintained vs. non-maintained asphalt.
- Slows Oxidation – Slows oxidation and damage from the sun’s harmful rays. The sun causes the essential oils and binders to dry out which makes the asphalt brittle and more susceptible to cracking.
- Prevents Water Penetration – Weather-proofing agents repel water – the number one enemy of asphalt. Asphalt is naturally porous; left unsealed, water will pentrate through the pores and cracks and disturb the base – eventually leading to failure of the pavement.
- Improves Appearance – First impressions of your home or place of business are greatly enhanced with a deep, rich, satiny black finish.
Quality Sealcoat Guaranteed To Last
We use only the finest commercial asphalt pavement sealers specifically designed for the toughest climate conditions and we guarantee our work for one (1) full year. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction